At Bijouxy we provide our friends and customers the option to purchase items in full, or with two partial payments (within 30 days), using the “Deposit Option“.
It’s really simple to use.
- Go to the item you want to purchase.
- Look for the “Deposit Option” switch, just above the button.
- It will tell you the deposit amount needed for the item.
- Slide the switch to “Pay Deposit“, then click the button.
That’s it! Continue shopping, or proceed to checkout like you normally would.
On checkout you will be invoiced for the items you chose to pay in full, plus any deposits on items you chose to pay the deposit.
We will store store your item for 30 days, so it’s not sold to anyone else.
Taxes and shipping charges will be collected up-front.
Under My Account > View Orders you can see any payments pending for partial purchases. Just go there and click “Pay” when you’re ready to make your final payment.
- Don’t be alarmed if you don’t see all items in your order. While you have a balance remaining, your order will only show those items pending payment. After final payment is made, you will see all items in your invoice.
- Your order will ship when no balance remains. If you wish to receive items paid in full first, we suggest you purchase those items separately.
- You have 30 days to make your payment. If you don’t pay within 30 days, your order will be cancelled and you’ll forfeit any amounts paid. Please, use responsively, and create a reminder in your calendar.
- Deposit Option may not be available on all items.
Enjoy shopping with us!
Your friends at Bijouxy.com